Introduction to Photoshop Part 2 | Webinar Online Workshop
Online Zoom Webinar
10:00am – 1:15pm
Part 2 to this brand-new course is delivered online and provides an in-depth introduction to the professional image editor. Suitable for beginners or those who would value a recap, this course unpacks all the important tools and features of Photoshop for the keen photographer. If you’re daunted by Photoshop’s complexity and seemingly infinite workflows, this workshop will help you identify the most practical and useful editing sequences. Tim will also provide you with sample files linked to the techniques, so you can practice during or after the workshop. No experience necessary!
Topic 3 – Global and local enhancements
- Learn how to selectively lighten, darken, colour edit and sharpen your image
- We’ll learn what tools to use (and which ones to avoid) for making accurate and invisible edits for improving your images
Topic 4 – Understanding when to use Camera Raw
- Learn how to develop RAW files using Photoshop’s built-in Camera Raw editor
- We’ll identify what edits are best made in CRAW and those best left for Photoshop
- We’ll also look at file resolution and colour profiles.
The course uses Adobe Photoshop software for both Mac and Windows PC users and the workshop is run using Zoom video conferencing software where you will be able to watch and interact with your tutor during each topic presentation and ask questions throughout the day. Workshop notes are provided to you on the day.
Tim Daly FRPS – Tim has been running Lightroom, digital printing and photobook workshops at the RPS for nearly 10 years as well as a successful workshop at the PrintSpace in London. He writes pieces for Black and White Photography magazine and has written several books on printing and colour management.
• 5 hour online workshop
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.