Introduction to Lightroom Parts 1 & 2 | Webinar Online Workshop
Online Zoom Webinar
10:00am – 1:15pm
This popular 2 part course provides an introduction to Lightroom’s organisational and creative editing tools and is suitable for a beginner or those who would value a recap. Book both parts together now and get a 15% discount from the individual costs!
Topic 1 – How Lightroom is different & essential housekeeping
- Overview of the application, how it simplifies your workflow and the importance of the Catalogue file
- Advice on data storage, naming files, importing and managing your growing archive
Topic 2 – Labelling and retrieving your images
- Viewing, tagging, filtering and organising images
- The differences between folders and collections
- How to use the Library Filter for metadata and keyword searching
Topic 3 – Global editing in Develop’s Basic module
- Adjusting colour, exposure and tone control for both monochrome and colour photographs
Topic 4 – Local techniques
- Using Lightroom’s Selection Brush and Graduated filter tools to create edits in smaller areas of your image
- Advice on using Photoshop as an External Editor
The course uses Lightroom Classic software for both Mac and Windows PC users. The workshop is run using Zoom video conferencing software and you will be able to watch and interact with your tutor during each topic presentation and ask questions throughout the day. Workshop notes are provided to you on the day.
Tim Daly FRPS – Tim has been running Lightroom, digital printing and photobook workshops at the RPS for nearly 10 years as well as a successful workshop at the PrintSpace in London. He writes pieces for Black and White Photography magazine and has written several books on printing and colour management.
• 5 hour online workshop
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.