From Print to Perfection Stratford-upon-Avon
The Imaging Warehouse
1A Black Hill Industrial Estate
10:00am – 4:00pm
On this course you’ll learn the essentials of colour management and choosing the right paper in order to achieve the perfect print. Walk away with the confidence to print your images successfully.
The day will cover…
- The basics of colour management
- How to calibrate your monitor
- Overview of the PermaJet paper families
- What to consider when choosing your paper
- The difference between generic and custom ICC profiles
- How to print a custom profiling chart
- The correct Photoshop and printer driver settings
- Installing profiles on PC and Mac
In the afternoon there will be an interactive session where you will get the chance to have one or two of your own images printed for you, reinforcing everything you’ve learnt in the morning such as printer and Photoshop settings. This is an ideal opportunity to try different PermaJet paper types and see how important paper choice is.
Both the New Epson SC-P700 and the New Canon PRO-300 printers will be used to show the various methods of workflow.
- There will be a maximum of 9 delegates on each date to ensure social distancing
- Face masks are down to customer discretion
- If you are feeling unwell on the day, then we ask that you refrain from making the journey
Colin Hulley (PermaJet's Official Camera Club Speaker)
Colin is a member of the PermaJet sales team, holding key responsibility for the Education market and Camera Club lectures. He has worked in the photographic industry since 1982 and has been involved in sales for the past 28 years, giving him extensive knowledge of the photographic and inkjet world.
• Full day workshop
Please bring a USB with a selection of images so you can print during the afternoon session.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.