Creative Flower Photography with Cherry Larcombe, Stratford
The Imaging Warehouse
1A Black Hill Industrial Estate
10:00am – 04:00pm
This in person workshop with Cherry Larcombe will explore creative ideas to bring out the colour, shapes and beauty of flowers, both outdoor and indoor. Learn techniques – both in camera and within Photoshop – on how to produce some unique floral art. Topics include:
- In the countryside and in gardens – wild and cultivated – thinking about the best perspective
- Flowers in Still Life
- Textures to enhance your flower images / how to create it and apply in Photoshop
- Photographing flowers underwater
- Using pressed flowers and a light box to bring out the detail
- Ethereal flowers with the Lensbaby Velvet 56
- Flowers in triptych – which to choose and how to put together
Look at ‘Additional information’ to find out more about Cherry and her work.
- There will be a maximum of 9 delegates on each date to ensure social distancing
- Face masks are down to customer discretion
- If you are feeling unwell on the day, then we ask that you refrain from making the journey
Cherry Larcombe EFIAP ARPS DPAGB BPE*5 – Cherry has a passion for digital photography and has been making images with her camera for many years and has never lost her enthusiasm. She loves being able to be in control of the whole process, from first composing & taking the shot, to post processing the final image and finally printing it on various surfaces to suit her creative work.
Cherry’s amazing artistic skills shine through with her processing methods using various textures & white layers, which really enhance her images, taking the final image into a completely different look and feel, which really takes the viewer into another world.
Whilst belonging to many photographic groups online such as Flickr and on Facebook, she is also a member of Eastbourne Photographic Society. Her work has been exhibited at many national and international exhibitions during the process of Cherry also working towards her photographic distinctions. During the last year, she has presented various talks on Zoom to many clubs and photography groups throughout the UK and NI and even as far afield as the USA.
See her work here: https://www.cherryannette.com/
• In house workshop
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.