Creative Flower Photography with Cherry Larcombe | Webinar
Online Zoom Webinar
10:00am – 1:00pm
This training course with Cherry Larcombe will explore creative ideas to bring out the colour, shapes and beauty of flowers, both outdoor and indoor. Learn techniques – both in camera and within Photoshop – on how to produce some unique floral art. Topics include:
- In the countryside and in gardens – wild and cultivated – thinking about the best perspective
- Flowers in Still Life
- Textures to enhance your flower images / how to create it and apply in Photoshop
- Photographing flowers underwater
- Using pressed flowers and a light box to bring out the detail
- Ethereal flowers with the Lensbaby Velvet 56
- Flowers in triptych – which to choose and how to put together
During this online event, you will be able to watch and interact with Cherry during each topic presentation and ask questions throughout the morning. Workshop notes and an A7 PermaJet Swatch will be provided for you prior to the day.
Cherry will also discuss the paper she likes to use to enhance her fabulous work, and you will be able to purchase PermaJet Sheet Media on the day with a special discount code to use on the PermaJet website and FREE shipping on your purchase.
- 3 hour workshop – 10:00am – 1:00pm
- A pack of notes and an A7 Swatch of the PermaJet range of papers will be sent to you prior to the day
- Discount deals on PermaJet paper on the day
Cherry Larcombe EFIAP ARPS DPAGB BPE*5 – Cherry has a passion for digital photography and has been making images with her camera for many years and has never lost her enthusiasm. She loves being able to be in control of the whole process, from first composing & taking the shot, to post processing the final image and finally printing it on various surfaces to suit her creative work.
Cherry’s amazing artistic skills shine through with her processing methods using various textures & white layers, which really enhance her images, taking the final image into a completely different look and feel, which really takes the viewer into another world.
Whilst belonging to many photographic groups online such as Flickr and on Facebook, she is also a member of Eastbourne Photographic Society. Her work has been exhibited at many national and international exhibitions during the process of Cherry also working towards her photographic distinctions. During the last year, she has presented various talks on Zoom to many clubs and photography groups throughout the UK and NI and even as far afield as the USA.
See her work here: https://www.cherryannette.com/
• 3 hour workshop – 10:00am – 13:00pm
Sunday 29th October 2023